Balancing Serum (1 fl oz)
Balancing Serum (1 fl oz)
Arnica + Cucumber Extract
Northern Truffle Mushroom Extract + Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40
Discover the Elixir of Nature for Your Skin! Our Balancing Serum has been enhanced! We are excited to introduce a powerful combination featuring the extraordinary Northern Truffle Mushroom Extract and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40. Harvested from Finnish forests, this ingredient, together with an advanced peptide, provides the ultimate care for sensitive skin. It's highly effective in combating signs of aging, irritation, redness, erythema, and telangiectasia.
Enriched with peptides, our anti-aging serum promotes a healthy skin balance and a deep sense of calm. It's an effective treatment for stressed, sensitive, and irritable skin, reducing inflammation and repairing the damaged skin barrier. The serum hydrates and nourishes, providing intense barrier protection with natural humectants, botanical skin conditioners, and soothing marine-derived algae. Even the most delicate skin will benefit from the unique properties of this restorative serum.
Enjoy increased resilience against pain and environmental stressors. Experience calm, rejuvenated skin like never before!
- Albatrellus confluens (Northern Truffle Mushroom) Extract, a Finnish forest-sourced marvel, is highly esteemed for its extensive benefits for sensitive and reactive skin. Rich in antioxidants like phenols and grifolin, an anti-inflammatory agent, it not only reduces signs of aging but also instantly soothes skin, diminishing redness, sensitivity, and irritation. This edible mushroom enhances skin's tolerance to irritants, preventing hypersensitivity, and augments the pain threshold, thereby reducing the perception of stinging, itching, and burning. Additionally, it's clinically proven as a neuro-soother, extending relief to stressed skin by inhibiting pain receptors and protecting against infrared stress by suppressing skin reddening and inflammatory reactions.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, a synthetic peptide composed of four amino acids, is pharmacologically active in inhibiting the release of pro-inflammatory interleukins in the skin. By counteracting the immune system's release of interleukins, which organize inflammation to eliminate potential pathogens, it effectively combats skin redness, erythema, and telangiectasias.
- Arnica Extract 15% - offers anti-inflammatory and stimulating activity. Normalizes superficial microcirculation, activates the reabsorption of cutaneous blood effusion (bruises). Effective against dark circles, improves capillary tissue quality (regeneration of the keratin fiber, regulation of the sebaceous function).
- Balloon Vine extract (Cardiospermum Halicacabum) is traditionally used in homeopathy to treat allergic skin rashes and itchiness. Medical research has confirmed that balloon vine can be effective in treating eczema.
- Black Currant seed oil (Ribes Nigrum) has emollient properties that assist in restoring the skin’s normal barrier functions. It improves water retention in the corneum layer (outer layer of the skin) thus improving hydration due to its high linoleic (vitamin F) and oleic (Omega 9) fatty acid content. These actions on the skin’s surface can aid in soothing and reducing inflammatory responses.
Cucumber Seed Oil - possesses a remarkable amount of phytosterols, which help skin strengthen its lipid barrier, restoring proper moisture balance, smoothing the skin’s surface and improving skin elasticity.
- Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus Annuus) has been used medicinally for generations by indigenous cultures. It is very beneficial in skincare as it rich in linoleic acid (vitamin F), a fatty acid that assists in protecting the skin’s barrier by limiting water loss. Sunflower oil is known to have anti-inflammatory properties when taken internally or applied to the skin. Rich in Vitamins E (antioxidant) and K (strengthens capillary walls), and amino acids, it’s full of nutrients the skin needs for good health.
All Skin Types - Sensitive, Normal, Dry, Oily, Combination
Sensitive, Redness, Irritated, Rosacea, Eczema, Dry/Dehydrated, Compromised, Inflamed, Acneic, Environmentally Stressed, Cosmetic Treatments and Procedures Post Care Treatment.